Keystone Scale is one of the largest independent scale companies in Pennsylvania. Established in 1976, the company was incorporated in 1992, and has steadily built a reputation for providing quality sales and service of industrial scales and force measurement equipment.
- We’re ISO/IEC 17025 accredited, a distinction strictly maintained by our quality assurance manager.
- Our service technicians are registered and approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Rides and Measurements, have a cumulative 200 years of experience and possess both mechanical and electronic scale knowledge.
- We specialize in scale sales and calibrations. We’re also efficient with turnkey services including site layout, excavation and construction of scale foundations. We even offer training for operators.
- Our in-house custom solutions and software can address complicated situations in any industry, managing the data and integrating it with software you already use.
- A modern, fully equipped service fleet, available 24/7, includes two Certified Heavy Capacity Test Trucks that are PA and NY state approved for calibration.
- As a second-generation, family owned small business, our growth and success comes from expertise, dedication and hard work.